Toon Duel Academy
Welcome to Toon Duel Academy! We're so happy to have you here. Please either log in through the button below this message or create an account if you have not done so already.
Toon Duel Academy
Welcome to Toon Duel Academy! We're so happy to have you here. Please either log in through the button below this message or create an account if you have not done so already.
Toon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toon Duel Academy

Welcome to Toon Duel Academy, feel free to make an account and say hello in either the introductions or the chatbox!

HomePortalEventsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
pegasus
THE RULES OF TOON DUEL ACADEMY I_vote_lcapTHE RULES OF TOON DUEL ACADEMY I_voting_barTHE RULES OF TOON DUEL ACADEMY I_vote_rcap 
! Pachirisu!
THE RULES OF TOON DUEL ACADEMY I_vote_lcapTHE RULES OF TOON DUEL ACADEMY I_voting_barTHE RULES OF TOON DUEL ACADEMY I_vote_rcap 
Xeroth
EVOlved ViZiiON
yamil davila
Osiris
Dusk44
skell
Pot_Of_Cupidity
Cherilyn1977

THE RULES OF TOON DUEL ACADEMY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pegasus
Admin

THE RULES OF TOON DUEL ACADEMY Empty
PostSubject: THE RULES OF TOON DUEL ACADEMY   THE RULES OF TOON DUEL ACADEMY I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 3:31 pm

1 ) DO NOT Spam. The following is considered spam:
1.1 - Posting messages which contain under 10 words, such as "WTF?!", "lol", "ok", "cool story" and various other messages, subject to Moderator discretion. Not all posts under 10 words are considered spam
1.2 - Posting messages which do not have anything to do with the topic and its content
1.3 - Double posting. You may bump your own topics if 24 hours have passed
1.4 - Necro posting. Posting in threads which have been inactive for 15 days
1.5 - Posting illegal or sexually explicit content, or attempting to edit the CSS or HTML to have it display illegal or sexually explicit content
1.6 - Using a language other than English in your posts.

2 ) Show RESPECT to Staff AND Members.

3 ) BACK-SEAT MODERATING is prohibited by all means. If you are caught acting as if you were a part of staff while you are not, you will be punished accordingly. If you want to report a user, please private message a moderator. If you want to report a staff member, please private message Admin
4 ) TDA is NOT responsible for any offenses committed outside of the forum or the chat box on the Duel Academy.

5 ) Advertising is limited to the sub-forums reserved for it, or your signature. If you are caught advertising through our PM system, you will be warned, and then banned, from Duel Academy.

6 ) Signature Rules:
6.1 - The maximum dimensions of a signature are 500x400
6.2 - Your signature may contain ONLY 2 images besides from userbars
6.3 - You may advertise through your signature. All content displayed in your signature must be appropriate.

7 ) Creating more than one account for any purpose is prohibited. Exceptions will be made in the case of roommates or family.

8 ) You may not use the work of others without first clearing that you are allowed to use it. This includes:
8.1 - Posting deck lists of others and claiming they are your own
8.2 - Copying Articles from other websites and publishing them
8.3 - Creating accounts that imitate Admins' usernames, such as SmoxyAlchemist, Mr-Edgo, Mitsrole 92 and such
8.4 - Copying and using code from Different Dimension Academy on other websites.

9 ) Chat box Rules. The following is not allowed:
9.1 - Posting illegal or sexually explicit content
9.2 - Arguing with other members of Duel Academy
9.3 - Harassing other members
9.4 - Advertising
9.5 - Disrespecting Chat Moderators
9.6 - Posting images without using spoiler tags.
Doing any of the above may be subject to a kick. Repeated offenses will result in bans of varying lengths depending on severity (10 day maximum).

Cursing is allowed just don't let it get to Excessive

Breaking ANY of the above rules (except chat box rules) will result in a Warning:

1st Warning: Formal warning
2nd Warning: 50% DP reduction
3rd Warning: Two-day ban, and removal of all DP
4th Warning: Seven-day ban
5th Warning: Thirty-day ban.

If you are found to be violating either the chat box or site rules (or both) consistently, you may be permanently banned by Administrator decision.
Back to top Go down
https://toonduelacademy.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toon Duel Academy :: Main Lobby :: Rules-
Jump to: