Toon Duel Academy
Welcome to Toon Duel Academy! We're so happy to have you here. Please either log in through the button below this message or create an account if you have not done so already.

Toon Duel Academy

Welcome to Toon Duel Academy, feel free to make an account and say hello in either the introductions or the chatbox!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
chaosgeneral01

Yugi Muto

CC605

~Alex~

zurafura

Hiro Hakai

Lil Uzi Vert

SpicyPancake

Absent

Xylon

Share | 

Zurafura's test results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chaosgeneral01
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Zurafura's test results   Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:02 pm

-----------------------------------------

(Nekroz vs Karakuri Link Mash-up)

Match One: 4/12

0-2 (0 points)
1-2 (4 points
2-1 (8 points)
2-0 (12 points)

Deck Construction Total: 22/22

Hot damn, I haven't seen Karakuri in forever. It looks really good, I liked the teched link capabilities.

Deck Consistency and Synergy: 8/12

I liked the decklist, but according to him he bricked 2 games out of the 3, so it's not the most consistent thing in the world. His cards definently work together well.

Originality and Rarity: 5/5

I absolutely loved your deck, its one of the more original decks I've seen. Good job incorporating Links into a really old deck.

(Example) If you use True Draco, or True Draco Zoodiac, you get 0 points.

Side Deck Number of Cards:2/5

To me the side deck has a few ackward cards, In my opinion, I would put more traps and stuff in-case I go 1st because an opponent knows what I'm playing. Maybe try Unending Nightmare or Cosmic Cyclone, if anything have Dimensional Barrier in the side deck because if you go 1st and your facing Zoodiac, if you call XYZ. They usually have a dead field, allowing you to OTK next turn.

Performance Total: 20/30

1st game he bricked, I was able to OTK him after a couple turns.

2nd game was ridiculous, I opened Senju and passed, I then proceed to get OTK'd he really showed what the deck could do and I was amazed to see it. He defiantly knows how to pilot the deck.

3rd game he bricked again, I then proceeded to OTK him. However I opened absolutely godly.

Siding: 3/10

I wasn't able to see what they sided, however from what I can see, the only thing in his side deck that could really hinder me is Naturia Beast, but I didn't see it.

Attitude:4/4

Really good sport, understood his deck well.

0-49 Toon Gemini Elf
50-90 Toon Summoned Skull
91-100 Toon Blue Eyes

68/100

Welcome to Toon Summoned Skull! I really like your deck, and I think if you worked on the side deck to increase your defense going 1st, you could really be a force to be reckoned with!

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM and Ill be happy to explain ^_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zurafura's test results
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1