Toon Duel Academy
Welcome to Toon Duel Academy! We're so happy to have you here. Please either log in through the button below this message or create an account if you have not done so already.

Toon Duel Academy

Welcome to Toon Duel Academy, feel free to make an account and say hello in either the introductions or the chatbox!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
chaosgeneral01

Yugi Muto

CC605

~Alex~

zurafura

Hiro Hakai

Lil Uzi Vert

SpicyPancake

Absent

Xylon

Share | 

yugijoe97's Test Result

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chaosgeneral01
Head Administrator

PostSubject: yugijoe97's Test Result   Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:42 pm

-----------------------------------------

(Demise Kozmo vs Phantasm Spiral with Sparkman)

Match One: 4/12

0-2 (0 points)
1-2 (4 points
2-1 (8 points)
2-0 (12 points)

Deck Construction Total: 18/22

What even. I wasn't expecting this deck in the slightest. I like how the main monster is Sparkman and how many searchers there are for him. To me your deck kinda seems like "protect the castle". Meaning you focus on 1 or 2 monsters and have cards that specifically aim for protecting, or powering it up. A good example is Bujins back during HAT. I like the Heat Wave, however it seems somewhat useless. 1 turn isn't that long and if you run Heatwave, I fully expect you to do a lot of damage. Seeing how your main monster has 1600 attk.

Deck Consistency and Synergy: 8/12

Every card did work together, the amount of hand effect monsters was ridiculous though lol. I really like how Phantasm's work. One thing that I did notice however was that you did brick the 2nd game for a couple turns.

Originality and Rarity: 5/5

Hella original, I can honestly say I've never faced Phantasm's before.

(Example) If you use True Draco, or True Draco Zoodiac, you get 0 points.

Side Deck Number of Cards:1/5

You have nothing in your side deck to counter the main threats of the format, and it seems like a lot of your side deck was maindeckable.

Performance Total: 18/30

For what you had you piloted your deck well and I really enjoyed facing it. I didn't see Sparkman a single match however, which really disappointed me. You made a few misplays, missing your field spell a couple times, and blind MST'ing my backrow, even though you saw I was playing artifacts. But yea, I didn't see much of your monsters.

Siding: 4/10

Eh, I can tell you made the effort however, once again you had nothing to really counter me. What I would recommend is a few cards. Mainly instead of Solemn Strikes, maybe try Dimensional Barrier, it's too good this format, and since you're running normal monsters, you're uneffected by it. Another thing I would recommend is Skill Drain. Once again since you run normal monsters it doesn't really effect you.

Attitude:4/4

Very polite, was fun to duel against.

Total will be out of 100 possible points.

0-49 Toon Gemini Elf
50-90 Toon Summoned Skull
91-100 Toon Blue Eyes

62/100
Welcome to Toon Summoned Skull! I really like your deck, and I really think you could turn it into something feared, I have a few suggestions, but I don't want the results to take too long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

yugijoe97's Test Result
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1